Success Story of Facebook and his Revenue
What is Facebook
The social networking site Facebook was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
Facebook is known as a Social Networking Site (SNS) which allows its users to create their profile online to connect or reconnect with other Facebook users that they are personally linked to. The Facebook profiles allow the facebook to share text, photos, video clips including music files or links, and even events that the facebook may be interested in.
When someone first signs up for a Facebook account he/she can then search for people by name even without knowing the email address of the person. Other Facebook who are linked to the Facebook by a friend or a contact will be shown on Facebook search results.
The Facebook can also post messages on each other’s Facebook walls or send private messages to one another. There’s also the option of making groups, adding stories and photos that they may post in their Facebook profile box. They can chat with their friends using the chat feature which is found on the right sidebar just below the Facebook status box. Facebook has more than 800 million monthly active users as of June 2011 and growing rapidly.
Who is the Owner of Facebook?
As of 2012, Facebook was owned by Mark Zuckerberg, the company’s founder, who owns 28.4% of outstanding shares. Dustin Moskovitz, another co-founder, owns 6.9%. Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer, owns 0.5%. The remaining shares are publicly traded.
Facebook is a website that people use to connect with friends and family. Facebook was founded in 2004 by mark Zuckerberg and his college roommates. Facebook has more than 800 million active users and it continues to grow rapidly. as of 2012, Mark Zuckerberg owned 28.4% of outstanding shares of Facebook while Dustin Moskovitz owned 6.9%. Sheryl Sandberg, chief operating officer, owned 0.5% of outstanding shares. the remaining shares are publicly traded. Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends and family all over the world.
Why is Facebook successful?
There are several reasons why Facebook has been so successful. First, Facebook is very easy to use, and it’s a great way to stay connected with friends and family all over the world. Second, Facebook is always evolving and adding new features (such as Groups, Photos, Events, etc.), which keeps users engaged. Finally, Facebook has been very effective at building a strong brand, which has resulted in high levels of trust and loyalty from users.
Facebook is a website that was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and his college roommates in 2004. Facebook has more than 800 million active users and it continues to grow rapidly. Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends and family all over the world. Facebook is very easy to use and Facebook is always evolving and adding new features which makes Facebook a great source of entertainment and also a great way to stay connected.
What is the revenue of Facebook?
In 2011, Facebook generated $3.7 billion in revenue. The majority of this revenue (96%) came from advertising. The remaining 4% came from payments and other fees. In 2012, Facebook’s revenue is expected to grow to $5.0 billion. Facebook generates its revenue by selling advertising space on its website. Facebook has been very successful at building a strong brand, which has resulted in high levels of trust and loyalty from users, resulting in increased advertiser demand. As a result, Facebook’s revenue continues to grow rapidly.